About Diabetic Cat Help
At Diabetic Cat Help, we practice a leading edge treatment protocol called Tight Regulation (TR) that has brought thousands of cats back to far better health, and a great many of those cats into remission. Developed by Dr Elizabeth Hodgkins, DVM, Tight Regulation for cats is similar to the way humans treat their own diabetes. We would like to invite you to join the Diabetic Cat Help Forum, a caring community offering support, a wealth of knowledge and shared experiences among diabetic cat owners who are following Dr. Hodgkins’ Tight Regulation Protocol, including information on a host of topics such as:
- How TR works, and how you can use it to improve your cat's health.
- How to practice TR with various insulins.
- How other illnesses impact your diabetic cat.
- Remedies for everyday problems (constipation, vomiting, etc) that are safe for diabetic cats.
- Testing your cat's blood glucose at home.
Since 2009, the goal of Diabetic Cat Help has been to assist cat owners in the management of Feline Diabetes. We understand that a diagnosis of Feline Diabetes is frightening, but it is not the end of line for your cat. If, after reading about the principles of Tight Regulation, you are interested in learning how to properly care for your diabetic cat, come and take a look at all of the resources and information available to you at the Diabetic Cat Help Forum.